Route 27 and Route 34: 52.7 miles (84.8 km); 1 hour, 10 minutes
A) From Juan Santamaría International Airport in Alajuela/San José, Costa
1. Drive west on La Candela Road (3.7 kms)
2. Turn right (3.3 kms)
3. Turn left and merge onto Route 27 (7.7 kms)
4. Keep straight on Route 27 (33.1 kms)
5. Take ramp toward Route 34 (440 meters)
6. Turn right onto Route 34
7. Continue straight on Route 34
B) Hotel Pumilio, Jaco
From the Herradura crossroads, drive 2 kms on Route 34 toward Jacó and 1
km to the left. Pueblo Nuevo, Jacó, Costa Rica.
Free transportation once a day to the nearest beaches Jaco and Herradura.
If you would like to be picked up at the Juan Santamaría Airport, we can arrange for private transportation. Your driver will wait for you at the airport (Approximate price: $120 for 2 to 4 guests, $25 extra guest)
We can also arrange for transportation back to the airport, or to any other destination in Costa Rica.