Route 27 and Route 34: 52.7 miles (84.8 km); 1 hour, 10 minutes
A) From Juan Santamaría International Airport in Alajuela/San José, Costa
1. Drive west on La Candela Road (3.7 kms)
2. Turn right (3.3 kms)
3. Turn left and merge onto Route 27 (7.7 kms)
4. Keep straight on Route 27 (33.1 kms)
5. Take ramp toward Route 34 (440 meters)
6. Turn right onto Route 34
7. Continue straight on Route 34
B) Hotel Pumilio, Jaco
From the Herradura crossroads, drive 2 kms on Route 34 toward Jacó and 1
km to the left. Pueblo Nuevo, Jacó, Costa Rica.
Complementary transportation once a day to the nearest beaches Jaco and Herradura, unlimited if you book the tours with us!.
If you would like to be picked up at the Airport, we can arrange for private transportation. Your driver will wait for you at the airport. Price for roundtrip es $109 from 1 to 4 guests, on way $120 for 1 to 4 guests. Extra pax is $25.
We can also arrange for transportation to any other destination in Costa Rica.