At Pumilio, we are committed with providing you a safe environment, built upon our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene. Next time you check into our boutique hotel, you will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen, designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness. The wellbeing of our guests and associates si our top priory, our commitment is for you to feel safe, and be safe.
Some of our improvements include:
- Face coverings and personal protective equipment for all staff
- Hospital-grade cleaning products
- CK-A Desinfectant Aerosol Sprayer active at check in
- Ozonator & CK-A Desinfectant Aerosol Sprayer placed on each room after check-out and prior to check in
- Sealed rooms after cleaning, until the next guest comes along
- Contactless concierge service via WhatsApp
- Optional Web Check In
- Daily temperature checks to the staff
- Temperature check for all guests at check in
- Optional complimentary room service for breakfast
- We've expanded our breakfast buffet area, which is an open ventilated space, that promotes social distancing
- Breakfast buffet is now served by members of our staff
- Common areas are arranged to promote social distancing
- Rigorous cleaning protocols and increased frequency of cleaning for common areas
- Hand sanitizing stations all throughout the hotel
- Food handlers are trained on safe food preparation and service practices
- Among others...
We are closely monitoring the Costa Rican Health Ministry, as well as the World Health Organization's statements regarding the coronavirus pandemic (Covid-19) and are keeping up with all the corresponding procedures and recommendations from these agencies and the local health departments.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We're always be happy to help you!! :)